We encourage readers to write for TimeSharing Today. Use normal text – NO ALL CAPS. Send articles via email as attachments. Microsoft Word is preferred. Regular mail is acceptable. No faxes.
- Articles, 750-1,500 words, on any relevant topic. If in doubt, query first.
- FocusOn Resort Reviews, 1,000-2,000 words. Write a detailed description of the resort (including unit amenities) and the destination area, including your opinions. Remember, it’s a review.
- Letters to the Editor, under 500 words. End with your name, and where you live.
- TSToday Anywhere, send a photo, and a caption stating who is in the picture, his/ her/their home town(s), and the resort’s name and location.
Photos are a great way to tell a story. Please send only photos you or your family have taken.
- Photo requirements: 500KB accepted but higher resolution preferred.
- Send photos as jpg attachments, NOT pasted into the body of an email. Send full-size photos, NOT thumbnails.
- Send multiple large images using a file-transfer service such aswww. transferbigfiles.com/ or www.wetransfer.com. Both are free and both can handle many large photos in a single transmission.
- DO NOT send photos on paper.
Send only images for which you can grant us one-time publication rights without violating anyone’s copyright. Provide photo captions and credit information in the digital article file or email body.