We encourage readers to write for TimeSharing Today. Use normal text – NO ALL CAPS. Send articles via email as attachments. Microsoft Word is preferred. Regular mail is acceptable. No faxes.
- Articles, 750-1,500 words, on any relevant topic. If in doubt, query first.
- FocusOn Resort Reviews, 1,000-2,000 words. Write a detailed description of the resort (including unit amenities) and the destination area, including your opinions. Remember, it’s a review.
- Letters to the Editor, under 500 words. End with your name, and where you live.
- TSToday Anywhere, send a photo, and a caption stating who is in the picture, his/ her/their home town(s), and the resort’s name and location.
Include a byline and/or a brief author’s biography for all written submissions. Indus¬try professionals provide your name, title, company or resort, location. Consumer readers provide your name, where you live, and (if relevant) the timeshare resort(s) where you own. Put this information after the title of your article.
If you write about sharing an experience with a spouse or friend, please include that person’s name and relationship to you, i.e., my wife, Judy.
We reserve the right to edit articles and letters submitted for publication. TimeSharing Today acquires all rights to original text material, and will consider reassigning subsequent rights on request.
- firstname.lastname@example.org | Subject : Articles
- Mail :
- TimeSharing Today,
- 140 County Rd., Suite 114, Tenafly NJ 07670.
Photos are a great way to tell a story. Please send only photos you or your family have taken.
- Photo requirements: 500KB accepted but higher resolution preferred.
- Send photos as jpg attachments, NOT pasted into the body of an email. Send full-size photos, NOT thumbnails.
- Send multiple large images using a file-transfer service such aswww. transferbigfiles.com/ or www.wetransfer.com. Both are free and both can handle many large photos in a single transmission.
- DO NOT send photos on paper.
Send only images for which you can grant us one-time publication rights without violating anyone’s copyright. Provide photo captions and credit information in the digital article file or email body.